98 in stock
The vajra is believed to represent firmness of spirit and spiritual power. It is a ritual tool or spiritual implement which is symbolically used by Buddhism, Jainism and Hinduism, all of which are traditions of Dharma. Because of its symbolic importance, the vajra spread along with Indian religion and culture to other parts of Asia. It was used as both a weapon and a symbol in Nepal, India, Tibet, Bhutan, Siam, Cambodia, Myanmar, China, Korea and Japan.
The equivalent word in Tibetan is dorje, which is also a common male name in Tibet and Bhutan. Dorje can also refer to a small sceptre held in the right hand by Tibetan lamas during religious ceremonies. – See more at: http://www.handmadeexpo.com/client/index.php?action=show_product_single&cid=1&scid=329&pid=5977#sthash.ELAsbwYq.dpuf
- It is made of environmental material that is harmless to your health.
- It can be used for writing, drawing and sketching on paper.
- The print effect is clear, uniform in color and easy to fade out.
- Colorful, extra-smooth lines in rough drafts, sketches and pencil illustrations are provided.
- It fits comfortably into your hand for a smooth writing experience.
- Strong tip prevents breaking, ensuring a longer life for your pencil.
- For Children 3 years old and above
- Due to different producing batches, product details might be a little different. If you minding the difference, please buy it carefully.
- Please allow 1-3CM differs due to manual measurement.
- If you have any questions,please feel free to contact us,we will solve your questions in the first time
|Dimensions||15 x 15 x 5 cm|
Large, Medium, Small